Scalable AU window stuck with resizing handle offscreen.

I’ve got a project and I’ve managed to resize the AU window for Neon sequencer so that the bottom of the window, with the handle to resize it, is off the bottom of the display. I can’t use the top of the window to move it high enough to reveal the handle in either screen orientation.

Is there a way to reset the scalable AU display? Cheers.

Comments

• edited April 16

I don't have Neon but I just tried with Axon 3 and the AU floating window does resize e.g. when switching from portrait to landscape orientation.

Maybe it's a Neon issue?

I agree though that there should be some kind of "reset to fullscreen" function, maybe by touch-holding the floating window icon.

• edited April 16

Being able to do this must also involve switching landscape/portrait (increase height in portrait then switching to landscape so bottom handle gets clipped).

But I do agree there should be a reset of some kind

• Thanks for responding @rs2000 and @pedro.

Yeah, might be a problem with specific AU plugins but I’ve just checked with the other AU in that same project and got the same problem occurring - the resizing handle is stuck, inaccessible offscreen.

Neon in landscape and portrait.

Blip Box in landscape and portrait.

Can a reset method - a long press as @rs2000 suggests - be added @giku?

• edited April 17

Well @Robin I was wrong in my assumption of having to do with orientation as you showed. I don’t use aus much these days so I was speaking from memory. But I’m sure that reset action will be added.

(edit: I mean I’m not sure, but given Giku’s track record I’d bet money on it. I’ve had this issue before but when using my old 4” screen iphone, so it never seemed worth mentioning)