Couple of bugs - wrong notes, delete function

anyone else getting a bug where the note input on the step sequencer does not not input the last note you touched on the keys? I kept tapping different notes and it kept putting in c2. Was not in edit mode.

Edit, restarting seemed to fix it. But man there are a lot of bugs like that. Another one I’ve encountered is sometimes when you highlight a section of notes to delete, they simply won’t delete.

Comments

• @db909 Currently, your best bet is most likely to use the Drambo AUv3 e.g. in Nanostudio 2 for sequencing if you can live without the step components. I find it much faster and you see what you're doing.

• I would love to repeat this. Is there anything special in your setup / workflow? AU / standalone, MIDI keyboard, extended rack view? Does this happen when you do something speciffic?

• edited May 2020

I wish I could say but it seems pretty random. I’m using the app completely standalone, no midi keyboard or anything, no AU. Mostly building fairly straightforward synths.

actually now that I think about it, for the wrong notes being input, I might have had the cv quantizer on to make a scale so perhaps because I was using the built in keyboard there were some repeats on the keys. Maybe this is a reason for a proper scale lockable on screen keyboard.