Fine-tuning

I find it really hard to dial in on some knobs (Hz-type-knobs particularly). Would be cool to have some sort of fine-tune-gesture when turning dials/knobs.

Comments

• Double tapping on any of the rotary dials will bring up a dialog box where you can enter a number via keyboard.

• Everything already has fine adjustment by moving horizontally instead of vertically.

• Well I guess I'm not satisfied with the increments. Dialling in a knob whos range spans in the thousands, its not possible to finetune in from say 850 to 851. It would jump from 850 to 853 or something like that.

I know you can type in when doubletapping. But thats not the issue.

• edited April 2020

Thats a good observation and good point, but still not my issue here. There are actual values im not able to reach at all with the current way the increments are programmed. It skips certain values no matter how horizontal you go with the dial. Try setting the Comb Filter to 904 hz for example. Or see how some decimals are skipped on the Oscillator. I know I can type the value, but I just don't see why it has to be this way, and just want to propose fixing this as a feature request :)

So please don't take the focus away from that concern anymore :)